Questions & Answers
Please note the following, as they will answer most questions submitted:
- Saturday Quran class schedule is currently full from 9 am to 12 pm. we are excepting very limited students from 12 pm to 3 pm
- ENROLMENT: All applications must be made on the official application form and should be accompanied by a non-refundable application fee (cost of enrolment process and student administration as stated below)
- The child must be over five years old on the application.
- Applications need two weeks to be processed.
- An application does not guarantee an offer of a place. All Offers will be announced via email or telephone where necessary.
- Generally, in determining successful applicants; first priority is given to siblings of current students and all the families that have a connection with the institute.
- All students applying for enrolment along with their parents will be interviewed as part of the enrolment process.
- Referees should be provided from among the families with children enrolled in the institute.
- If accepted students & parents will be required to sign an agreement.
This Contribution is detailed below:
- Non-refundable application $10.
- Monthly contribution $2 coins.
Address: 291 – 293 Sunshine Road Tottenham Vic 3012
Recitation and Mem: 9am – 12pm
Basic Reading: 12pm-3pm
Adress: Lakeside Drive Roxburgh Park Vic 3064
Sunday 11 am – 2 pm
Thursday 5: pm – 7:30 pm
Mobile: 0455 470 029