This course is intended to teach and improve the Quran reading capabilities of the students. In this course, the students will learn arabic alphabets, and spelling. at the end of this course, students will be able to spell and read Quran on their own with minimal supervision.
Muallim Qiraa,a Al-Arabia WalQuran Book (by Mustafa Jundi) is used as a reference in this course.
The measures taken to ensure effective Quran reading are as follows:
* The students are taught to recognize Arabic alphabets.
* The students are taught pronunciation of each alphabet.
* Students are also taught about the different situations in which words join to form a word.
* From this course, the students also learn the way the pronunciation of words change.
* Above all, the students come the rules of Quran recitation(Tajweed).
The duration of this course is three months to one year depending on the age of the student, number of hours per week, and whether the student gets support at home or not.